2019 Canadian Mine Salaries, Wages, and Benefits Report
- Hourly wage scales listed by job title for workers at 68 metal, diamond, industrial mineral and fossil fuel mines in 9 provinces and territories, including Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
- Salary summaries for managerial, technical and administrative personnel at 47 mines.
- Benefit plan profiles for each mine.
- Incentive bonus plan descriptions for many new and innovative plans reported by the mines.
- Statistical tables for comparing salaries and benchmark wages at surface and underground mines.
- Executive compensation for 245 Canadian and American major, mid-tier and junior mining companies.
- Workers compensation tax rate summaries for mining in all provinces and territories.
The mines included in these reports cover a broad range of size and types. All of the mines are identified by province or territory, size, number of employees, and whether union or non-union. Mine names are not included.
Format: Digital PDF download