2020 Canadian Mine Salaries, Wages, and Benefits Report
- Hourly wage scales listed by job title for workers at 69 metal, diamond, industrial mineral and fossil fuel mines in 10 provinces and territories, including Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
- Salary summaries for managerial, technical and administrative personnel at 48 mines.
- Benefit plan profiles for each mine.
- Incentive bonus plan descriptions for many new and innovative plans reported by the mines.
- Statistical tables for comparing salaries and benchmark wages at surface and underground mines.
- Executive compensation for 239 Canadian and American major, mid-tier and junior mining companies.
- Workers compensation tax rate summaries for mining in all provinces and territories.
The mines included in these reports cover a broad range of size and types. All of the mines are identified by province or territory, size, number of employees, and whether union or non-union. Mine names are not included.
Format: Digital PDF download